Lots of fabulous prizes and rosettes for the lucky winners.
Enter the classes, £1 per entry on the day from 11.30 am – Judging will commence at 12 noon.
The Italian Greyhound Classes will be judged by Mrs Shirley Penrose-Hansell, who was a founder Trustee and who spent many years rehoming over 100 Italian Greyhounds.
The judge for the remaining classes is Mrs Betty Flavell a Crufts Toy Group Judge.
1. Puppy IG or IG Cross Breed under 12 months
2. Puppy – NON IG under 12 months
3. Prettiest IG bitch
4. Prettiest bitch Non IG
5. Handsomest IG dog
6. Handsomest dog – Non IG
7. Most Appealing eyes
8. Waggiest Tail
9. Golden Oldies over 8 years
10. Best rescue under 15 inches
11. Best rescue 16 inches and over
Parade of Rescue IG and IG cross breeds
12. Junior Handler 11 and under
13. Junior Handler 12 and over
14. Fancy Dressed dog/bitch
15. Best Six legs
16. Happy Families (multiple dogs that live together)
17. Oldest Combined age (dog & owner)
Overall winner and reserve from all 1st prize winners (free to enter)
*Consolation class for dogs that have not won a class.