- Download and complete adoption questionnaire and submit to rescue team for vetting.
- If application is successful your name is added to our register of prospective owners.
- When an Italian Greyhound comes into the charity that seems suitable for you, you will be contacted.
- A home check will be done to ensure your home is safe and suggestions may be made to remedy any concerns.
- The dog is handed over to you upon completion of a rehoming form together with a donation to the charity
For fuller details of the process go to the ‘So you Want to Own An Italian Greyhound’ page when you will be able to download the questionnaire.